IMMUNIZATION AND VACCINE LINKS
- Critical Decisions Count
- Quoted from their website: “Medical citations and articles on immunizations for concerned parents to discuss with their pediatricians and doctors.” This is the site to go when you are trying to make an educated decision about vaccinating your child or children. There is extensive info here about the diseases themselves and about the vaccines. Also, lots of data to backup your argument! Lots of studies here.
- Vaccine Liberation
- They have GREAT information on vaccines, check out their flyers, they have package inserts for vaccines available for downloading or viewing. Quoted from their website:
Vaccination Liberation is a national association dedicated to providing information on vaccinations not often made available to the public so that one can make an informed choice.
- To reveal the myth that vaccines are safe and effective
- To preserve our right to abstain
- To repeal all compulsory vaccination laws nationwide
- To expand our awareness of alternatives in healthcare
- Vaccine Information
- Wendy did a GREAT job putting this site together. She’s done extensive research on vaccines and their dangers. Lots of info here!
- Vaccination Information and Choice Network – Wellness Within
- There is tons of information here on vaccines and homeopathy.
- National Vaccine Information Center
- Vaccines or immunizations are recommended for every child born in the United States. Vaccinations shouldn’t hurt a child but sometimes they do. Before your child takes the risk, find out what it is.
The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) is a national, non-profit educational organization founded in 1982. It is the oldest and largest national organization advocating reformation of the mass vaccination system.
- Vaccine Safety
- This site is dedicated to the promotion of safer immunization practices through the application of scientific principles to vaccine research. The website highlights research into the long term effects of vaccines and discusses potential harmful effects of vaccines. The content of this site is not intended to be anti-immunization but instead to promote the concept that the goal of immunization is to promote health not eradicate infections. It is hoped that through the collection and dissemination of information about the chronic effects of vaccines, safer immunization practices will become available for those who choose to be immunized.
- Want to search the U.S. Government’s VAERS Database?
- VAERS – Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System
- Or go to the VAERS site itself?
- Please remember that this one is a government website, a co-op between the CDC & the FDA. You will probably run across quite a bit of the governments propaganda about vaccines being harmless. If vaccines were truly harmless, do you really think that this many “typical” parents would be outraged and sometimes frenzied at the thought of having to vaccinate their child? By typical, I mean, intelligent, thoughtful people that would not rush into anything concerning their children’s health without research and weighing the pro’s and con’s. (OK, OK, I’m getting off my soapbox, for now.)
- Parents Requesting Open Vaccine Education
- ThinkTwice Global Vaccine Institute: Avoid Vaccine Reactions
- Get The Facts – Uncensored information about vaccines and how they affect our children.
- Vaccination News
- Up-to-date news from Washington, D.C. about vaccines.
- VacInfo.org V.I.A.L. – Educate Before You Vaccinate
- V.I.A.L. – Vaccination Information And Liberation
Educate before you vaccinate. Your children… Your choice… Your rights… ™
- Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Holistic Doctors, Cleveland, Ohio
- If you’re never heard of Dr. Tenpenny, do a search for her on YouTube and check out her videos. Wow! From her site: My book, “Saying No to Vaccines: A Resource Guide for All Ages” is not just about childhood vaccinations. It shines a light on the 25 most common misconceptions about vaccines and addresses problems with vaccines in all age groups. Adults are faced with an increasing number of vaccine requirements and many have been severely injured by vaccination. Being older does not automatically make vaccination safe. You will discover information here to help international travelers, healthcare workers, nursing home workers & residents, adoptions, college students, those in the military…and more!
- The Web’s first FREE article search.
FindArticles.com is a vast archive of published articles that you can search for free. Constantly updated, it contains articles dating back to 1998 from more than 300 magazines and journals.
- Click on the Vaccine link. Quote from their site: “Health Sentinel provides you with news and information that affects our health and the world in which we live. All the information presented here comes directly from reliable sources such as peer review medical, scientific, historic and other journals. Essays provide direct quotes from such prestigious journals as The Journal of the American Medical Association, The New England Journal of Medicine, The Lancet, Achrives of Internal Medicine, The Journal of Pediatrics, American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, and more.” Supported by
CLINIC FOR CHILDREN
JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Indonesia 102010
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 5703646
Clinical and Editor in Chief :
DR WIDODO JUDARWANTO
email : email@example.com
Copyright © 2009, Clinic For Children Information Education Network. All rights reserved.